- Bookings must be made online via website or other Online Travel Agencies (OTA).
- We only accept CASH and ONLINE TRANSFER at the resort.
- Guests need to comply to the room capacity and T&C set by the resort. Extra guests will need to check-in to other rooms subject to availability. The safety deposit will not be refunded if the number of guests exceeds the room capacity.
- Room deposits (RM50 per room – CASH) will be collected during check-in and will be returned upon check-out.
- All bookings must be made through this website. We do not accept booking via phone, email or walk-in.
The followings are some of the frequently asked questions about our retreat. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What are the activities that I can do here?
Check out our Activity Page.
What is the earliest check-in time?
Check-in time is at 3pm, check-out time is latest by 12pm.
Where do I check in?
Please go to our Reception. When you arrive, just mention your name used for booking and make your balance payment (if any) to the receptionist. You will need to pay a deposit of RM50 per room (CASH) and sign a disclaimer form. Then, they will guide you to your room. You will get your deposit back once you have returned the room key upon checkout.
What are the items provided?
- Rooms: Queen-sized beds/single beds, beddings, ceiling fans, kettle, mineral water, TV (Heritage and Riverside chalets only) and mini-fridge (Heritage and Riverside Main Chalets only). We do not have water heater and air-conditioning.
- Bathroom: Towels and soap. Please bring your own toiletries.
- Shared Kitchen: Dishwashing liquid, sink, and BBQ pit. Please bring your own kitchen utensils for cooking. We do not provide charcoal for BBQ.
- WiFi: Yes, only available at the Reception. However, data coverage is GOOD within the resort.
Can we swim at the pools?
We have two freshwater pools – one situated at Heritage Village (BIG SLIDE) which is open for all guests and the second pool is situated at Riverside Village which is a private pool only for guests who are staying in Riverside rooms.
Can I do picnic & swim in the river or at the Heritage Pool without staying overnight at the chalets?
Yes, Day-visitors are most welcome to enjoy the activities we offer at our resort. Day-Visitors will need to make payments at our Reception before the activities. Please visit our activity page to check on rates.
Can I add-on a mattress?
Yes for Heritage and Riverside rooms only for RM25/single-mattress – subject to approval from management, according to room capacity.
Can we have more than the limit number of people staying in the respective rooms?
Sorry, we are unable to allow that. Guests are checked in according to the capacity of rooms. Any extra guests exceed the capacity are not allowed to enter for check in, unless they are booked for suitable rooms. The safety deposit will not be refunded if the number of guests exceeds the room capacity.
Any additional charges for children accompanying parents?
Children ages 0-12 years may stay for free, sharing the bed with a parent, but we charge full rate for children ages 12 years and above.
Any snakes, mosquito/insects or precaution that we should be aware of?
So far, we have not had any animal-related accidents. Please bring along your own insect repellent.
Is this place wheelchair friendly? Do you provide baby cot?
No, the site is not wheelchair friendly and we do not provide baby cot.
Is Sahom Valley Resort pets friendly?
Am I allowed to fly drone at the site?
For privacy of all guests, Sahom Valley Resort is a NO drone zone – unless allowed by Management.
Can I take pre-wedding photo shoot?
Yes. Please Contact us for enquiry.
Can we change or cancel the booking after confirmation?
Yes, please read Terms and Conditions.
What are the Sahom Valley Resort’s Terms and Conditions?
By making a booking for a stay at Sahom Valley Resort you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully before you proceed with your booking.
Can we cook at the resort?
Yes, feel free to bring your own utensils as we only provide the shared kitchen with sink, portable stove (Heritage and Riverside only) and dishwashing liquid.
Is there any cafe at the resort? How about food deliveries?
Yes, our D’Batu Dinding Cafe is situated next to the Reception. Guests may bring their own food to the resort. We offer “Makan dalam sungai” (Eat at the river) for lunch on weekends. Check our Dining Page for more info.
You can also order food via Grab/Food Panda, etc and get it delivered to the resort.
Is Breakfast provided? What’s the menu?
Yes, breakfast is included for Heritage, Riverside and Bamboo Chalets.
Menu: Nasi lemak, fried mee/bihun/kueteow, kuih-muih, fried eggs, toast, salad, sausages, cereals, fruits, hot tea, & cold flavored drinks. Visit our Dining Page for more info.
Is Dinner provided? What’s the menu?
Yes, we provide Steamboat & Grill for dinner for those who are staying at Heritage, Riverside and Bamboo Village. Serving sizes are according to each room’s capacity.
Menu: Marinated Chicken, Marinated Beef, Prawns, Fish Slices, Crabsticks, Fishballs, Fishcakes, Noodles, Vegetables, Mushrooms, TomYam/Soup and Mineral Water. Visit our Dining Page for more info.
Can we have BBQ session?
Yes, for those who are staying at Heritage, Riverside and Bamboo Village you may have your BBQ sessions at the shared BBQ area – Fist Come First Serve basis as it is Shared BBQ Pits. Please bring your own prep food, charcoal and BBQ utensils.
Where is the BBQ area?
Each village (Heritage, Riverside and Bamboo Village) has its own shared BBQ area located just outside of the unit or at the kitchen area.
- Salu Waterfall (6 km)
- Gunung Bujang Melaka (12 km)
- Lata Kinjang Waterfalls (14 km)
- Gua Tempurung (15 km)
- Bukit Batu Putih Gopeng (20 km)
- Gopeng Museum (20 km)
- Tanjung Tualang Tin Dredge No.5 (28 km)
- Kellie’s Castle (30 km)
- Lost World of Tambun (42 km)
- Lata Iskandar Waterfall (48 km)
- Cameron Highland (82 km)